Table of Contents Hide
After reaching adventurer rank 20, you will be able to purchase the Genshin Impact battle pass. If you are a fan, the Genshin Impact battle pass is worth it.
Although Genshin Impact is free to play, buying a Genshin Impact battle pass will certainly allow you to enjoy the game on a whole new level. You will be able to acquire extra bonuses. The Genshin Impact battle pass provides players with daily, weekly, and monthly tasks to complete.
Upon completing these tasks, you will get battle pass experience. The more battle pass experience points you get, the higher your battle pass level will be.
After every successive level you reach, your rewards will enhance. These in-game rewards include any currency from the game, weapons, skills, and more.
In Genshin Impact, you can get rewards through two streams upon completing the tasks you will be provided on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. The first stream is Sojourner’s battle pass. Sojourner’s battle pass is completely free, and upon completing the tasks you have been provided, you will receive free rewards.
However, the next stream, which is below Sojourner’s battle pass, is called Gnostic Hymn. This stream provides you with far more rewards, benefits, and in-game currency as compared to the free Sojourner’s battle pass.
However, to get your hands on this highly coveted and attractive reward stream, you will have to buy the Genshin Impact battle pass. In this article, we will discuss whether the Genshin Impact battle pass is worth it or not.
If you are looking for a short answer, it is certainly a big yes! You will get your money’s worth after you purchase a Genshin Impact battle pass because the amount of exclusivities you acquire is simply unmatched by the Sojourner’s battle pass.
Why Is A Genshin Impact Battle Pass A Good Buy
Considering that you are entirely engrossed in the game, and are passionate about Genshin Impact, you should definitely buy the Genshin Impact battle pass.
The Genshin Impact battle pass has two variations.
We have discussed Sojourner’s battle pass before, and we have also touched Gnostic Hymn. However, we have not discussed it in great detail.
The Gnostic Hymn is a second-tier constituent of the Genshin Impact battle pass. It opens a vast realm of second-tier rewards and currencies for the player.
The Gnostic Hymn costs $9.99. Several exciting rewards are made available to the player through Gnostic Hymn, and the bonus feature of this battle pass is the choice given to players at battle pass level 30. The players who purchased Gnostic Hymn will be able to choose from one of the many 4 star weapons from the battle pass bounty.
The Gnostic Chorus battle pass is an extension to Gnostic Hymn. it costs $19.99 to buy, however, if you have purchased Gnostic Hymn before purchasing Gnostic Chorus, you will get a discount. You will only have to pay $11.99.
The Gnostic Chorus battle pass has numerous advantages:
- You will be able to acquire high-tier, the best items and rewards in the game through completing challenges and being a frequent player.
- You will have access to all Gnostic Hymn awards.
- You will be able to boost your battle pass level by 10 levels. That is a huge jump in terms of Genshin Impact levels because it is extremely time-consuming to advance to higher levels once you have reached substantially higher levels.
- You will receive travel notes, which include: midsummer travel notes, midsummer name card style. You will also get a cool style.
- You will receive a ‘Summer Forest Banquet’.
- And, 5 fragile resins.
It is safe to say, upon purchasing the Genshin Impact battle pass, you will be in Genshin Impact heaven. You will receive plentiful rewards, giving you a serious competitive advantage in the game.
Genshin Impact Battle Pass Rewards
First, let us start daily with a reward that excites the majority of players the most: the battle pass bounty weapon choice. From a list of the very best weapons in the whole, each having a 4 star, you will be able to choose one.
Now, remember, you should make a wise choice because you will be given this offer only once in a long time. It is only until next season that you will be able to avail this offer again. Hence, we have made this choice easy for you by listing down every possible 4-star weapon you can get.
- The Black Sword. This is a 4-star sword. The black sword has a 6% critical rate, 42 base attacks. Its passive skill is Justice. Through justice, normal and charged attack damage increases by 20%. When normal and charged offenses obtain a critical hit, 60% of health also gets regenerated.
- Serpent Spine. This is a 4-star claymore. Serpent spine has a 6% critical rate, 42 base attacks. Its passive skill is Wavesplitter. Through Wavesplitter, the character deals 6% more damage and is dealt with 3% more damage. This skill has 5 stacks, and this is the maximum.
- Solar Pearl. This is a 4-star catalyst. Solar pearl has a 6% critical rate, 42 base attacks. Its passive skill is Solar Shine. A normal hit on the opponent will boost elemental skill and elemental burst damage by 20% for 6 seconds. On the flip side, elemental skill and elemental burst damage increase normal hit damage by 20% for 6 seconds as well.
- The Viridescent Hunt. This is a 4-star bow. The viridescent hunt has a 6% critical rate, 42 base attacks. Its passive skill is Verdant Wind. Using this superior bow allows the player to attain a 50% chance of creating a cyclone after an aimed or normal hit. The cyclone, if created, will absorb surrounding opponents into it, dealing 40% attack damage to them every 0.5 seconds for 4 seconds.
- Deathmatch. This is a 4-star polearm. Deathmatch has an 8% critical rate, 42 base attacks. Its passive skill is Gladiator. Gladiator automatically activates when there are at least 2 enemies in the surrounding area. Damage increases by 16% and defense increases by 16%. Attack will be increased by 24% if there are less than 2 enemies in the surrounding area.
These were the top 5 weapons you can get from the ultimate weapon choice provided by the Genshin Impact battle pass through Gnostic Hymn. You can also avail of this on the Gnostic Chorus battle pack.
Make the right choice. Each weapon has a unique specialty through a unique skill. Best of luck in choosing your weapon!
Besides just weapons, the Genshin Impact battle pass has several other rewards on offer. These are:
- 3 Adventurer’s Experience and 2 Hero’s Wit
- 4 Mystic Enhancement Ore and 12 Mystic Enhancement Ore
- 16,000 Mora Mora and 48,000 Mora Mora
- 1 Fragile Resin and 1 Guidance of The Land of Wind
- 5 Mondstadt Talent Level-Up Material of your choice
- 1 Acquaint Fate and 1 Intertwined Fate and 1 Guidance of the Land of Geo and 5 Liyue Talent Level-Up Material of your choice
- 6 Adventurer’s experience and 4 Hero’s Wit
These rewards are not all; they are simply a small chunk of rewards you will receive after you purchase the Genshin Impact battle pass.
If you are a regular player, meaning you play the game regularly on a daily basis, getting a Genshin Impact battle pass is absolutely recommended by us and everyone else. Through these rewards, especially the 4-star weapons which were previously discussed, you will be able to vanquish your foes effortlessly. The rewards are a bonus, a bonus that can go a long way for you in rapidly increasing your battle pass level. The Gnostic Chorus increases 10 battle pass levels instantly, giving you a huge boost.
However, if you are not a regular player, it is recommended that you do not purchase the battle pass. After logins, and fighting as many opponents as you can only then will your levels rise which will lead you to receive those fruitful rewards from the battle pass.
So, when you are not playing the game, you will not receive any rewards even though you own a battle pass, hence there is no point in purchasing a battle pass then.
We have discussed everything there is to know about the Gensin Impact battle pass. Now, Genshin Impact’s main characters will be discussed. This is an interesting one for you diehard Genshin Impact fans out there.
Baal Genshin Impact
Baal Genshin Impact is a popular term used amongst the game’s players. Baal Genshin Impact is basically describing Baal. Baal is a legendary character from the game.
Baal was the previous Electro Archon. She ruled the land 500 years ago, before Genshin Impact’s current main setting. During the great cataclysm, Baal was destroyed. She died.
Baal and her twin sister, who happens to be the current Electro Archon, ruled Inazuma together. Baal was the public face among the sisters. Since both sisters were identical, Baal and her sister ruled as if they were one, in immense harmony.
Baal was described by Yae Miko as a gentle and loving person. She disliked violence and would often preach love to her subordinates and people.
Genshin Impact New Characters
The new update has seen many Genshin Impact new characters. Amongst the numerous Genshin Impact new characters, we will highlight some of the most prominent ones.
Kujou Sara is a prominent character in the game. She is the general of the Tenryou Commission. Her weapon of choice is the Electro Bow and is a 4-star user of it.
It does not get any bigger than this. Raiden Shogun is the powerful Electro Archon. She is the ruler of Inazuma and a member of the prestigious seven. Her weapon of choice is the Electro Polearm.
Amazing news for fans of the PlayStation game: Horizon Zero Dawn. Aloy has officially entered the Genshin Impact universe and is making headlines for all the right reasons. Her weapon of choice is the Cryo Bow.
Gorou Genshin Impact
Gorou Genshin Impact has also been a popular term amongst the game’s fans. Gorou Genshin Impact is basically a highly versatile character called Gorou.
Gorou is from Inazuma, and he uses the Geo Bow. He is a mighty leader, known for his valor and leadership tactics. He is the general of the troops of Sangonomiya.
Mona Genshin Impact
Mona Genshin Impact has also been a frequently coined term due to the character’s uniqueness and popularity. Mona Genshin Impact basically mentions Mona, a classic and prominent character in the game.
She is a hydro character, and also an astrologist with powerful astral skills. She combines her hydro powers with her astral powers to create a deadly and effective combination.
Mona is a highly agile character. She dashes around the arena with great ease and also deploys a decoy to confuse her enemy.
She is good with elemental damage as she creates elemental bursts which deal gigantic damage. She is also extremely quick and can dash on the water making her movements highly versatile.
Her decoy ability stuns and confuses enemies, giving her the time to strike.
Jean Genshin Impact
The devilishly handsome character, Jean, is highly regarded by fans. Jean Genshin Impact is a popular term used by her fans. Jean Genshin Impact refers to Jean, who is called the dandelion knight in the game. She is the grandmaster of the knights of Favonius.
Jean is an avid hard worker as she exhausts herself in the effort to make Monstadt a prosperous nation in the great land.
Her healing strengths are well-known across the land. With the swing of her sword, she heals herself and her troops. She is also known for her controlling abilities as she controls a group of oncoming enemies with great ease.